RULES Let others know a little more about yourself! Re-post this as your name followed by "ology". Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to wipe out my answers and supply your own.
1. What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch. I don't eat much salad so I'm not picky about dressing.
2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Hmm, I don't go to restaurants much either but...The Cheesecake Factory was a nice place with good food!
3. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
My mother's tomato and shrimp biryani. There's something really addicting about that stuff.
4. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Olives, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions...ALL the vegetables!
5. What do you like to put on your toast?
Omlette. Used to be butter, but recently I've found plain butter a bit repulsive.
1. How many televisions are in your house?
2, 3 if you count our big screen computer that gets digital service.
2. What color cell phone do you have?
3. How many computers are in your house?
1 computer, 3 laptops (1 is my dad's work laptop though and the laptop I'm on right now is ready to kick the bucket any day now.)
4. Have any idea how many Megahertz your computer has?
1. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A tooth that didn't want to come out on its own.
3. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A box of two 12V batteries. ;w;
4. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Nope. That'd bring lots of unnecessary stress now wouldn't it?
2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I love how unique my name is (and it's funny watching people trip over it as they read it for the first time.)
3. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
depends on the size of bottle I guess but yes, because I love hot sauce. xD
1. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
2. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
I was in a car that exceeded the legal amount of occupants by one...but the cop didn't catch us for that. He only warned the driver that the headlights weren't on. XD
3. Last person you talked to?
4. Last person you hugged?
My distressed friend.
Bihu (Assamese new year) which happens to be today! :D
3. Day of the week?
1. Missing someone?
Sure. Not the same someone all the time, but definitely many people.
3. What are you listening to?
The hum of my computer.
After this, I think I'll go finish off Chihayafuru.
1. First place you went this morning?
The bathroom...outside of the house, it was to the studio for my clarinet lesson.
2. What's the last movie you saw?
Talk, Talk, Talk (しゃべれども しゃべれども) in Japanese...haven't finished it yet.
3. Do you smile often?
With and at people yes. But my "normal face" when I'm daydreaming or just sitting in class or not actively doing anything does not have smile plastered on. (Therefore, candid shots always make me look really disinterested. uwu;)
1. Do you always answer your phone?
When I'm around to hear it, yes. But often times I leave my phone on a desk and go somewhere else so I end up missing many calls. xD
2. It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
My service provider LOL.
3. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Something more interesting than brown!
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I've never been to Sonic.
5. Do you own a digital camera?
Yep, a Sony Cybershot, dubbed "old-school" by my friend but it works just fine!
6. Have you ever had a pet fish?
No, but I've always wanted one.
7. Favorite Christmas song(s):
Carol of the Bells
12 Days of Christmas
and I guess I'm obliged to say Christmas in San Francisco ^^
8. What's on your wish list for your birthday?
9. Can you do push ups?
10. Can you do a chin up?
no...I think I've only tried once though.
11. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Sososo nervous. I don't want to think about college! >.<
12. Do you have any saved texts?
All of my texts are saved because a) there's space and b) hardly anyone texts me
13. Ever been in a car wreck?
Thank goodness no.
14. Do you have an accent?
I have a weird accent if I speak Assamese...and when talking to Assamese people in English, I put an Assamese accent on my English because that's how they speak. xP Otherwise, I have an Californian accent on my English.
15. What is the last song to make you cry?
Songs don't make me cry. Normally they have to be coupled with an image like in a movie or something. I don't remember for a case like that.
16. Plans tonight?
Bihu! (Which for us is basically a social event/dinner coupled with a cultural show. I quit performing in it around the 4th grade or so.)
17. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yeah, whenever my parents indicate how disappointed they are with me.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
I didn't buy anything...I actually sold 3 candles as part of a robotics fundraiser so ha! :3
19. Have you ever been given roses?
One rose yes. It was for being on stage crew for a production of Beauty and the Beast. xD
20. Current worry?
How are we going to raise $25k for Championships.
why is the rough draft of my persuasive speech due monday
21. Current hate right now?
My hair...but it's always been an unruly mess.
22. Met someone who changed your life?
I think all meetings change my life in some way.
23. How will you bring in the New Year?
Watching Kohaku until 5 minutes to 12 and then I'll go watch the ball drop in Times Square.
24. What song represents you?
uh. I have no clue, sorry.
25. Name three people who might complete this?
[info]brokenseoul once she gets off of tumblr, Yuki, and Maria? (The latter two who do not have LJs ._.)
26. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
If I could come back to this time, then yes. :)
27. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Never dated anyone.
28. Does anyone love you?
Yes, I believe so.
29. Ever had someone sing to you?
30. When did you last cry?
Yesterday I teared up a little...I don't know why, probably a combo of frustration and anxiety.
31. Do you like to cuddle?
32. Have you held hands with anyone today?
nope, but the day is young gets shot because I'm actually not expecting to
33. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
A mix, but I keep my old friends close. I don't easily reach out to new people.
34. Do you like pulpy orange juice?
35. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Being happy in college. (Yes? Can that happen?)